SRAM Force AXS DUB Crank Arm Assembly
The modular design of the SRAM Force AXS Crankset system allows for customization, with spider, chainring(s), and power meter options. This Force AXS Crank Arm Assembly includes the left-arm with it's integrated DUB bottom bracket spindle, and the right-arm. The Force-level crankarms features a proven, stiff and durable carbon design that effectively transmit pedaling power vis a 1x or 2x road chainring set-up to the wide range 12-speed cassette.
This is just a crankarm set and it features the driveside 8-bolt Direct Mount interface. You will require a SRAM 8-bolt DM standard or power meter spider and chainrings. The DUB spindle can be used with any frame-specified DUB bottom bracket.
- Force AXS Crank Arm Assembly (no rings or BB)
- Strong, stiff, Force carbon crank arms (DUB spindle integrates with the left arm, right arm has 8-bolt DM)
- 8-bolt interface is compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders for 1x or 2x chainrings
- Spider and chainrings sold separately
- Not compatible with SRAM's 3-bolt direct mount interface
- DUB spindle interface (28.99mm) diameter (compatible w/all SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket versions)
- Length options: 165, 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Finish: Natural Carbon/Force AXS Gray scheme
- Weight: TBD