SRAM GX Eagle Carbon 12-Speed Crankset
GX Eagle is SRAM's most cost-effective full featured 12-speed Eagle groupset, but with this GX Eagle Carbon crankset you can opt for a slick upgrade oover the aluminum version. Built to deliver the same mechanical performance of the higher end XX1 and XO1 Eagle set-ups, GX Eagle uses adds some weight using quality, but not more premium grade materials to make the revolutionary 1x12 system available to more riders. This GX Eagle 12-crankset is a great example, as you get the stout one-piece Direct Mount chainring, which features the X-SYNC™2 tooth design. Designed with SRAM's universal DUB 28.99mm standard spindle diameter, for the DUB bottom bracket system, this crankset is ready to rock.
This crankset/ring combination was built for framesets with the 52mm chainline that 148mm rear dropout BOOST spacing requires. The crankarms of GX Eagle Carbon crankset are made with a proprietary carbon layup technology and feature SRAM's proven carbon shape and construction that emphasize power transfer and torque, but save weight off the aluminum version. As with all Eagle models, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control with the X-Sync wide-narrow tooth set-up and specific combination of tooth shaping. Each tooth’s thickness and is machined to precision tolerance and controlled to work seamlessly with the Eagle 12 chain’s inner and outer links for incredible retention no matter what chainline or cassette cog you find yourself in as you grind up a hill , even when using the full range 520% range of a 10-52T cassette.
The GX Eagle Carbon 12-Speed Crankset is compatible with all Eagle systems, so you can mix and match as your budget allows. At 555 grams, the weight is more than competitive at this price point and durability is off the charts. This is an every day trail crankset for riders who will never see a race course or buy an XX1 level groupset, but who log more trail hours than just about anyone else they pass at the trailhead.
- GX Eagle 12 crankset with carbon arms compatible with all Eagle DUB set-ups, 148mm BOOST frame design
- Optimized proprietary carbon layup technology allows for arm construction that is resilient, delivers excellent power transfer, features integrated Direct Mount (DM) standard
- 12-speed compatible DM X-SYNC™ 2 chainring for frames with a BOOST 52mm chainline
- Tooth thickness is precise and controlled to work seamlessly with Eagle chain
- Designed with DUB 28.99mm spindle for use with DUB bottom brackets (specific types are available for the various frame bottom bracket shell systems)
- Bottom bracket NOT included
- Chainring: Direct Mount 32T
- Crankarm lengths: 170mm, 175mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 555 grams (170mm/32T)