SRAM Red AXS DUB Crank Arm Assembly
The modular design of the SRAM Red AXS Crankset system allows for customization, with spider, chainring(s), and powerneter options. This Red AXS Crank Arm Assembly includes the left-arm with it's integrated DUB bottom bracket spindle, and the right-arm. The Red-level crankarms features the proven, lightweight, stiff and durable Exogram hollow carbon design that allow you to build out the lightest 1x or 2x road crankset from a major manufacturer.
This is just a crankarm set and it features the driveside 8-bolt Direct Mount interface. You will require a SRAM 8-bolt DM standard or powermeter spider and chainrings or the Red 2x machined, integrated chainring set-up. The DUB spindle can be used with any frame-specified DUB bottom bracket.
- Red AXS Crank Arm Assembly
- Lightweight, stiff, hollow carbon Exogram crank arms
- 8-bolt interface is compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders and integrated chainrings
- Spider and chainrings sold separately
- Not compatible with SRAM's 3-bolt direct mount interface
- DUB spindle interface (28.99mm) diameter (compatible w/all SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket versions)
- Length options: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Finish: Natural Carbon/Red AXS scheme
- Weight: TBD