SRAM Red AXS Rim Brake Caliper
Of all the SRAM Red AXS components, the road rim brake Aero calipers are the strongest carry over from the Red 22 line, but the engineers still made some changes and refinements that improve on this solid, lightweight performer. The Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release, while the Aero Link was modified slightly for an improved leverage that is not discernible in action, only in braking results. The elongated, sculpted arm has a solid look and feel to it, while the graceful arches of the caliper halves themselves belie strength and torsional resistance to deliver consistently excellent modulation and power.
Designed for single bolt mounting and accepting 28mm tires, the AXS Rear Road Brake Caliper is equipped with lighter, more aero pad retainers, which carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads right out of the box. Stainless steel hardware is reliable and corrosion resistant, and SRAM provides proper brake nut length options with each caliper for proper installation depth that for the vast majority of frameset designs. The Front and Rear calipers are sold separately, so if you need both, make sure you select and add each to the cart. hardware have a deep grey finish to complement the Red eTap AXS groupset.
- Red AXS road rim brake caliper more aerodynamic, leverages more power
- Sold individually, Front or Rear
- AeroLink® arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release
- Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c)
- Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
- Stainless steel hardware, with proper length brake nut options for the caliper
- Standard reach, single post, road rim brake caliper
- Updated finish to match 12s SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Options: Front, Rear
- Weight: 131 grams (one caliper)