SRAM Red eTap 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The Red eTap A2 Rear Derailleur is an updated version of the 11-speed eTap model, which features AIREA wireless communication and is not AXS 12 compatible. That said while communication and electronic systems are for 11-speed, the physical changes to the eTap A2 come directly from the 12-speed Red AXS model. You get the more quicker and more motor for more precise shifting, Orbit hydraulic pulley-cage clutch set-up, as well as the larger X-Sync pulley wheels. Only one size is being offered, sort of a larger short cage, that replaces the former short cage and WiFli models, as the new eTap A2 is designed for cassettes up to 11-32T.
This SRAM Red eTap 11-speed rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand. Wirelessly. It's easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a faster, more precise shifting. With a full carbon cage, ceramic bearing pulley wheels, the taller X-Sync teeth that offer better chain control and engagement, as well as the motor improvements and overall stiffer, stronger design, the eTap A2 11-speed rear derailleur will only improve the performance of your Red eTap drivetrain.
- Updated version of the original SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur
- SRAM 11-speed eTap shift logic and AIREA wireless operation
- Features and design carried over from 12-speed Red RD
- Fits all 11-speed SRAM road cassettes up to 11-32t
- Works with 1x/2x drivetrains
- Orbit hydraulic clutch/chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC 12T Delrin pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- eTap battery NOT included
- Model A2: Short Cage (11-32T compatible)
- Finish: RED Silver/Black scheme
- Weight: 225 grams