SRAM Red Powerglide 10-Speed Outer Chainring
Need to replace your SRAM Red 10-speed Powerglide Outer Chainring? This is same stiff, machined ring that came on your stock crankset, in the SRAM Red "Black" anodization. Not only is this sculpted aluminum ring the Red 10-speed replacement, it also is a great upgrade for a Force or Rival 10 crankset.
The series of machined ramps and pick up pins help the chain shift quickly, and represent the first generation of the Powerglide concept, which reduces friction via the ramp shapes and angles that smoothly carry the chain to the pick-ups. The shift windows, or "gates" are larger and more efficient overall, which improves shift speeds and reliability. The added stiffness of the Red level ring really does make a noticeable difference with Force and Rival cranksets. Originally Black anodized to cosmetically match the matte effect of the Red Black crankset, the look became near standard for all SRAM cranksets.
- Replacement 5-bolt road chainring for SRAM Red, Force, and Rival 10-speed cranks
- Machined aluminum ring is sculpted for greater stiffness, durability, shifting efficiency
- Powerglide shift concept features gradually ramped shift windows and pinned pick-ups for more assurance in chain placement
- SRAM recommends you only use with SRAM 10-speed chains
- Fits: 5-bolt 110 BCD compact or 130 BCD standard double SRAM 10-speed cranksets
- 110 BCD options: 50T (for 34 inner, 52T (for 38 or 36 inner)
- 130 BCD option: 53T (for 39T inner)
- Finish: Black anodized
- Weight: 117 grams (53T)