SRAM Rival 12-Speed Crankset
SRAM's release of the Rival AXS 12-Speed groupset has introduced several crank options, and this is standard width Rival 2x12 crankset. This crankset is available in 46-33T and 48-35T chainring combinations for use with the Rival AXS Front and Rear Derailleurs and SRAM's XDR road 10-30T and 10-36T cassettes. The machined Rival chainrings and 107 BCD spider system offer a stout combination for excellent chain drive and fast, reliable shifting. X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear with the 13T differences in the chainring combinations and Rival 12-speed cassettes. AXS wireless shifting deliver crisp, accurate shifts across the full gearing range you choose.
The Rival group level has always been respected for the balance of quality, performance and value it provides and it is exciting to have the wireless shifting of AXS at this pricepoint. The aluminum crankarms are sculpted and shaped for stiffness and power transfer, while the steel crank axle offers the strength and durability you require. The machined spider and individual chainrings provide great overall stiffness.
SRAM has presented the Rival 12-Speed equipment with a simple but sharp polished black graphics package for a refined look. If you are setting up a road or gravel 2x12 drivetrain the Rival 12-Speed Crankset delivers the drivetrain power and efficiency you need at an awesome price point. The best shifting chain is a 12-speed Flattop road model; available in Rival, Force or Red levels.
- X-Range optimized double crankset options for road or gravel bike set-ups with Rival AXS 12-Speed
- Available in 46-33T and 48-35T combinations for optimal gear steps with Rival 12-speed cassettes
- Released for use with Rival AXS 12-Speed groupset with tires up to about 40mm in width
- Aluminum arm system with 107 BCD 4-arm spider, with steel DUB axle
- Designed for use with SRAM's Flattop 12-speed chains, and X-Range road cassettes
- Standard DUB crank spindle for Road width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across frame/bike brands
- DUB 28.99mm axle standard adds durability, simplicity via the range of DUB bottom bracket options
- SRAM is offering a power meter upgrade kit, so you have flexibility if you decide you want it in the future
- As bottom brackets are frame specific, the crankset does not include a DUB bottom bracket
- Lengths: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Chainring combinations: 46-33T, 48-35T (107 BCD)
- Finish: Rival AXS Black