SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12-Speed Front Derailleur
The eTap AXS system drives the wireless shifting platform from SRAM to new heights and options, with 2x12 drivetrains featuring evolved chainring combinations on framesets that accommodate wider tires and frame designs. Now with the cost effective Rival AXS groupset, the impressive capabilities of eTap AXS is available to many more cyclists. The Rival eTap AXS 12-Speed Front Derailleur dictates the chainring shifting of the Rival AXS 2x12 groupset. Available as a braze-on style mount, the battery equipped and powered eTap AXS front derailleur leverages SRAM's advancements with X-Range™ gearing. The derailleur design carves out space for better tire clearance, with a Wide specific option available, making it a perfect fit for modern road and gravel riding. The wireless shifting is quick and precise, in any combination of the SRAM 12-speed 2x road chainring and cassette range, from any chain angle or position.
The standard version of the Rival eTap AXS Front Derailleur carries forward the Yaw™ trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for Rival 13-step, 46-33T and 48-35T front chainring combinations. The Wide version, used with Rival Wide 2x cranksets, has been developed for greater tire width set-ups and specifically the 43-30 Wide 2x chainring option. For both versions, the eTap AXS system is Bluetooth enabled for simple and easy set-up, management, and monitoring, while SRAM's secure eTap AIREA communication system connects the eTap AXS components. The designs share the same battery design as the 11-speed eTap version, as well as the USB charging dock. The derailleur construction is sealed against the elements and the cage has been shaped and strengthened to handle the load and stress of powerful shifts.
- Powerful eTap AXS wireless front derailleur for 2x12 shifting in the Rival 12-Speed AXS system
- Design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, notably in the Wide-specific version
- Yaw™ trimless cage technology keeps the angle and chainline where you need it automatically
- Works with X-Range™ 2x12 chainrings and optimized cassettes
- Standard version works with 46-33T, 48-35 standard width cranksets
- Wide version works with Wide 43-30T longer spindle cranksets that allow for max 700x 45mm tires
- Premium materials and hardware with Red-series finish
- Battery: standard eTap battery
- Type: Braze-on mount system
- Options: Standard , Wide (use only with 43-30T Wide cranksets)
- Finish: Rival AXS Black/Grey