Rival Wide 12-Speed Crankset
SRAM's release of the Rival AXS 12-Speed groupset has introduced several crank options, and this Rival Wide 43-30T version is designed for 2x12 drivetrains when running gravel tires up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” wide. This crankset, with it's longer DUB crank spindle length and 2x spider system is only available in a 43-30T chainring combination for use on either road or MTB width frame bottom bracket shells. The machined Rival chainrings and spider system offer a stout combination for excellent chain drive and fast, accurate shifts. This crankset requires the use of the Rival AXS Wide Front Derailleur, which has the Yaw and offset required for the Wide set-up.
The Rival group level has always been respected for the balance of quality, performance and value it provides and it is exciting to have the wireless shifting of AXS at this pricepoint. The aluminum crankarms are sculpted and shaped for stiffness and power transfer, while the Wide-length steel crank axle offers the strength and durability you require. The machined spider and individual chainrings provide great overall stiffness.
SRAM has presented the Rival 12-Speed equipment with a simple but sharp polished black graphics package for a refined look. If you are setting up a gravel or adventure bike with Rival AXS and plan to ride large tires over and need the range of a 2x drivetrain the SRAM Rival Wide 43-30T 12-Speed Crankset is what you need. Remember, need the Wide version of the Rival AXS front derailleur, and the most efficient, long lasting and best shifting chain is a 12-speed Flattop road model; available in Rival, Force or Red levels.Return to Top
- Wide-length crank spindle Rival 2x12 43-30T crankset designed to provide more room for gravel tires
- For use with gravel tires up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tire widths
- Released for use with Rival AXS 12-Speed groupset and requires Rival AXS Wide Front Derailleur
- Compatible with framesets in 135, 142, 148 mm BOOST spacing (tire width determines Wide choice)
- Aluminum arm system with 94 BCD spider for 43-30 rings, with steel DUB wide axle
- Designed for use with SRAM's Flattop 12-speed chains, and X-Range road cassettes
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB 28.99mm axle standard adds durability, simplicity via the range of DUB bottom bracket options
- As bottom brackets are frame specific, the crankset does not include a DUB bottom bracket
- Lengths: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Chainring combo: 43-30T only (94 BCD 4-arm spider)
- Finish: Rival AXS Black