SRAM Rival XG-1250 12-Speed Cassette
SRAM developed their X-Range drivetrain concept to integrate the new shifting parameters of the 12-speed eTap AXS system, whether running a 1x12 or 2x12 set-up. Every piece, from the chainrings, chain, and cassette through the electronic precision of the eTap AXS wireless shifting protocol and the required derailleurs have been set-up to fully optimize the new chainring options with the Rival XG-1250 12 Speed cassettes. The brains of eTap AXS identify the proper shift windows and gates based on gearing and set-up, the new Flattop chain was developed for the X-range teeth profiles, all to make the most precise, perfectly timed and super smooth shift.
With steel cogs featuring FULL PIN construction for durability and light weight the Rival XG-1250 12-Speed Cassette delivers durability and shift accuracy. The unit is all about the about X-Range design integration. The more gradual gear progression between cogs, with at least five 1-tooth jumps makes for smoother, faster, more precise shifts. Of course X-Range relies on a 10T small cog to best match the Rival 12-Speed chainring combinations, which necessitates the need for a SRAM XDR driver for the rear hub. XDR was designed specifically for SRAM road 12-speed cassettes.
The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. Many hub and wheel systems offer XDR freehub body options as SRAM has licensed it to more than 80 wheel and hub manufacturers. SRAM is offering the Rival AXS XG-12750 12 Speed Cassette in the following combinations: 10-30 and 10-36. Force and Red levels may offer other options in the range. The premier X-Range gearing, which utilizes tight jumps between chainrings and a 12-speed, wide range, 10-tooth start cassette feature smooth, precise shifting in ranges that cover road, gravel and everything in between.
- Rival-level XDR driver body road cassette for X-Range 12-speed drivetrains
- Teeth are profiled with X-Range technology, to match chain, cassette, rings
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and smoother gear progression
- Compatible with SRAM 12-speed Flattop road chains of all levels
- FULL PIN construction for durability and light weight
- Nickel-Chrome plating of the steel cogs for greater resistance to wear in all conditions
- Compatible only with SRAM XDR road driver system for 10T cog cassettes
- XDR 12-speed driver is 1.85mm longer than XD, so XDR cassettes will not work on XD driver
- Options: 10-30, 10-36
- Finish: Nickel/Chrome-plated