SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed Crankset
With the XO1 version, SRAM's Eagle drivetrain system not only delivers amazing range and effectiveness with the combo of a 1x drivetrain and 10-50/52 12-speed cassette, but also delivers a price point below that of the XX1 Eagle. The X01 Eagle 12-Speed Crankset for DUB and BOOST use compatibility features SRAM's proven carbon structure, foam core construction for light weight with durability and stiffness that erases the need for XC and Trail versions. This crankset includes the 12-speed compatible Direct Mount X-SYNC™ 2 chainring for frames with a BOOST 52mm chainline. SRAM's goals with X01 Eagle was to build an mountain drivetrain with a combination of simple functionality, light weight, highly efficient and quiet operation and long lasting performance.
SRAM's now universal DUB crank axle and bottom bracket system is known to be light, stiff, with the 28.99mm spindle and frame-specific DUB bottom brackets seriously simplifying an ever-complicated set of "standards". Combined with the Eagle system and Direct Mount (DM) chainring, the SRAM X01 Eagle Crankset is an ideal set-up. Thousands of hours of wear evaluation from 12-speed 1x chainrings helped SRAM to evolve and re-engineer the X-Sync tooth profiling, and this second generation has some serious new shaping and teeth that hold the newly designed Eagle chain perfectly, at any and all angles, in any ring and cog combination. All Eagle chainrings install with SRAM's Direct Mount system, which makes installing or changing rings simple and fast, and delivers an incredibly stout interface that is carried through the machining of the entire ring. Please remember this particular X01 Eagle 12-Speed Crankset comes with the BOOST 52mm chainline version of the ring. With SRAM, BOOST spacing is created with a 3mm offset built into theDM ring itself. If you need to replace for the 49mm chainline, you buy the standard version, and if you get a new frame with Boost spacing all you have to do is get the Boost 52mm chainline ring.
Performance is flawless, and even regular SRAM 1x riders will be surprised at how quietly the Eagle ring and chain function, with zero-drop reliability. X01 Eagle makes the revolutionary 1x12 speed, wide range drivetrain design more accessible for more riders, and that is always a good thing!
- X01 Eagle 12-speed carbon crankset, BB30 interface, direct mount Eagle ring
- Evolved crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight, injected foam core adds strength
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- X-SYNC™ 2 chainring has quieter performance, better mud clearing & durability
- Special hollow internal architecture of arms ensures strength despite low weight
- DUB uses a 28.99mm OD spindle design, requires a DUB bottom bracket
- Direct mount chainring feels solid on crankarm, set up for BOOST 53mm chainline
- Includes: Eagle Crank Arm Guards
- Crank lengths, with 32T ring: 170mm, 175mm
- Color: Lunar