SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
In developing 12-speed Eagle AXS SRAM made changes to the XX1 AXS Rear Derailleur. It features a shorter cage than it's mechanical predecessor for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. The XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch, yet light at 354 grams. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider.
The AXS wireless system is tested to IP69K water and features dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splatters and the resulting post-ride pressure washings. The XC/Rail ready rear derailleur has a full carbon cage and titanium hardware, and is designed to work with solely with SRAM X-Dome Eagle cassettes and Eagle AXS 12-speed drivetrains, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available.
- Premium grade wireless eTap AXS 12-speed Eagle XX1 rear derailleur
- 12-speed RD has XC focus and trail ready; Overload Clutch Impact protection
- In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages
- AXS system is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Full carbon cage (10mm shorter than mechanical model), titanium hardware
- Tech: CageLock, Roller Bearing Clutch, Overload Clutch, X-Horizon straight parallelogram, XSync tooth profile system
- Compatible only with Eagle 12 chains and Eagle X-Dome 10-50 XDR cassettes
- 14T lower pulley wheel, 12T upper
- eTap battery NOT included
- Color: Carbon/Grey XX1 scheme
- Weight: 354 grams