XX1 Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit
You are riding the massive range, smooth shifting, and light weight of the SRAM's XX1 Eagle 1x12 mechanical mountain drivetrain and you hear nothing but great things about the XX1 Eagle AXS wireless shifting system. No worries, SRAM has a Kit in a Box for you, in this case the XX1 Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit, which has all the essentials you need to make the leap. It includes the XX1 Eagle AXS Derailleur, AXS Remote/Shifter, AXS Battery and Battery Charger. Besides a little part swapping and set-up, that's all you need to go wireless.
By bringing eTap AXS to Eagle with the XX1 series components, SRAM has created an impressively light, simple, and ultra efficient mountain bike drivetrain that truly exceeds expectations. The AXS second generation eTap system Bluetooth technology, on top of the AIREA secure eTap communication, and your smartphone to better manage, maintain and set-up your wireless protocol via the AXS App.
SRAM did make changes to the XX1 AXS Rear Derailleur versus the mechanical, It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. The Eagle AXS derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch, yet light at 369 grams. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider. The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splatters and the resulting post-ride pressure washings. The Enduro/Trail ready derailleur has a forged aluminum cage and stainless steel hardware, and is designed to work with solely with SRAM X-Dome Eagle cassettes up to 10-52T, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available.
As simple, compact, and light (70 grams) as it is, the AXS Rocker Paddle (shifter) is a new design that has dual actions like a SRAM trigger, but is programmable and easier to use. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS™ is the real difference maker. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. Eagle AXS changes your level of control on the bike when you’re under pressure and pushing hard into the red. But more than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle.The system is completely water and dust proof with its IP69K rating. The mount is designed for the SRAM Matchmaker X system. Your AXS enabled componentry software makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components such as fork, shock, and Reverb AXS equipped models. The system is also compatible with ANT+ device controls. Return to Top
- Updated AXS Upgrade Kit for SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 mountain drivetrains
- Delivers light weight, precise, fast and responsive wide range wireless electronic shifting
- AXS App used to manage performance, battery, set-up via BLE connectivity
- The eTap AXS system uses secure communication via AIREA system
- Includes XX1 Eagle AXS components:
- 12-speed Rear Derailleur- XC/Trail rated; Roller Bearing Clutch, Overload Clutch Impact protection; compatible with SRAM 10-50, 10-52 XD cassettes
- AXS Rocker Paddle- programmable, ergonomic shifter w/ set-up customizability, Matchmaker X
- AXS system is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Uses USB rechargeable 25g eTap battery for RD, CR2032 battery in Controller
- Comes as a Kit in a Box, no changes, additions or substitutions
- SRAM # 00.7918.133.000