The redesigned, reimagined Stages Dash L200 is a substantial step forward for the team that achieved so much success bringing the masses more affordable and easy to set-up crankarm power meter options. The previous generation had some shortcomings, but also many great features and capabilities that set it apart from the competition. Generally, except for some small details, the Dash L200 is essentially the same as the new M200. With the 2022 release of the Dash L200 and M200 units, Stages has advanced their GPS bike computer to a point where it is not only a viable competitor to the best units on the market for training and racing, but offers an incredible color screen that is ostensibly the best available.
The team at Stages has always bee focused the true cycling performance client and the Dash L200 delivers a brilliant 2.7” full-color screen, cycling specific maps, and a full assortment of training features. Automatic profiles make Dash the easiest computer to use with every bike, and the Stages Cycling app makes it the easiest computer to customize. No matter where or how you ride, Dash allows you to simply hop on and go. You can easily and wirelessly add workouts from your training plan and routes to follow with the new app and also analyze workout data within the app, then sync with your favorite third party tools such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Trainer Road.
Recognizing the overlap between road and gravel cycling, Stages ensures that all the exploration tools you'll need are at your fingertips with cycling specific maps, advanced course mapping, navigation and workout features in GPX, FIT, and TCX files- backed by 16GB of storage. You can take advantage of the brightest screen on the market for 10 hours, or get up to 18 hours of battery life with reduced power mode enabled. One of our favorite Dash features is the ability to jump on any of your bikes and go- with automatic profiles. The Dash automatically builds screens and data fields based on connected sensors. With the incredibly impressive display, you can view your color-coded workouts, real-time ride analysis and live workout graphs in full color. Never miss your route cue on Dash’s cycling specific maps or a notification from your connected smartphone.
Thanks to the full rebuild and new hardware the Dash L200 is water resistant, has truly new and improved buttons, is durable and easy to navigate between pages or hit Lap. Even while wearing gloves you’ll be able to easily move between a workout page and a map. And, for those who struggled with the previous generation's innovative, but ultimately less-than-ideal mount system, great news! The updated Dash L200 comes standard with a new quarter turn mount!Return to Top
- Redesigned, reimagined Dash L200 Bike Computer with a brilliant 2.7” full-color display with industry leading sharp, easily distinguished graphics and visuals
- New Quarter Turn mount system!
- This is your gateway to cycling specific maps, a full assortment of training features and the very latest in bike GPS technology
- Cycling specific maps, advanced course mapping, navigation and workout features with GPX, FIT, and TCX files
- Display: EverBrite™ OCA full color screen
- Display Size/Resolution: 2.7" / 240 x 320
- Display View: Portrait or Landscape
- Battery Type: USB lithium-ion (2300mAh)
- Battery Run Time: 18+ hours with reduced power mode enabled. 10 hours at max operation (Displaying maps with 1 sensor connected, with 100% backlight)
- Battery Charge Time: >2.5 hours, up to 24 hours of use
- Memory: 16 GB
- Supported Satellites: GPS and QZSS
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Ambient Light
- Wireless Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Sensor Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Phone Compatibility: iPhone and Android
- Note: As with all computer units, we strongly recommend your first step before use is to update the firmware
- Includes: Dash M200 head unit, Aluminum out-front clamp, 31.8 mm, Leash, Torx wrench and micro-USB tp USB-A cable, Documentation
- Dimensions (L×W×H mm): 94 mm x 60 mm x 22 mm
- Waterproof Rating (IPX): IP57
- Color: Black
- Weight: 105 grams