The updated line of Stages Dash GPS cycling computers feature what we consider the most reliable mounting system available, and Stages has built out a great series of mount options, all among the lightest and most compact available, with a reliable metal-on-metal interface. By eliminating the quarter turn fitment the Dash can be located close the bar for a sleek, aerodynamic fit that is easy to reach and see. Stages has made the unit compatible with Stages Dash accessories including an optional GoPro via three threaded holes beneath the mount.
The Dash Out Front mounts to the right of the stem holding the computer level to the bars and in front of the bike,. It has a plastic clamp which needs a 2.5mm allen key to tighten, is strong and secure, and won't damage your bars, even if slightly overtightened.Return to Top
- Compact, light and strong Dash Out Front mount with metal on metal unit interface
- Clamp section mounts to the right of the stem
- For Stages Dash L10, L50, and M50 GPS cycling computers
- Compatible with Stages Dash mount accessories, such as GoPro mount
- Size: Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars