Stans NoTubes NEO Durasync Freehub Body
NoTubes developed the NEO hub system for maximum flexibility, with a modular design that allows for simple and quick replacements, drivetrain system changes, a single-speed option, and even upgrades within the system. One of the big improvements, performance-wise, of the NEO design was the multi-pawl freehub. On the NEO, it is a 4-pawl, and on the NEO Ultimate it is a 6-pawl, but both engage with the same 36T engagement shell. You just get 5° engagement with the Ultimate and 10° with the standard NEO.
The NEO Freehub Body is forged and machined aluminum, with widely spaced, chrome steel sealed cartridge bearings. Each version comes complete, with whatever spacers or parts you need to install the unit. NoTubes offers Shimano, SRAM XD Driver, and Single-Speed versions. The standard models work with both NEO and Neo Ulimate hubs and all can be removed and installed without tools.
- Standard NEO 4-pawl freehub body for NEO or NEO Ultimate rear hubs
- Made from forged and machined aluminum, steel pawls
- Sealed chrome steel cartridge bearings
- 10° engagement is sure and quick, in 36t NEO hubshell
- All NEO rear hubs based on 12mm axle spacer diameter
- Tool-free installation
- Options: Shimano, SRAM XD Driver, Single Speed
- Each version comes with spacers, etc required for proper install and use
- Color: Black