Tacx Neo 2 Freehub Body
Freehub bodies for Tacx Neo trainers can get a little confusing. The Tacx Neo 2 model was built equipped with a Quick Release hub design, and required the Tacx 2835 adaptor kit to work with Thru-Axles. With the Neo 2T, Tacx released new a internal hub with a true thru-axle hub system.
The freehub models listed here are designed for the QR based Neo/Neo 2, models that were released prior to 2020. The freehub set-up features easy removal and installation, along with precision steel construction paired with quality sealed bearings.
- Replacement Freehub body for pre 2020 Tacx Neo 2 Smart trainers which were equipped for QR use and required the Tacx 2835 QR to thru-axle adaptor kit
- These are also compatible with Flux direct drive, QR models listed below
- New design is not compatible with previous freehub bodies or Neo 2T models
- Replacement freehub body compatible with:
- Neo (T2800), Neo 2 (T2850/T2850.60)
- Flux (T2900), Flux S (T2900S/T2900S.60) and Flux 2 (T2980/T2980.60)
- Campagnolo 9-12 spd, Tacx part# T2805.51
- SRAM XD MTN 11spd/12spd Eagle, Tacx part#T2805.76
- If you don't see the option you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org