Topeak Joe Blow Sport Digital Floor Pump
Tubeless tire use has forced many cyclists and riders to pay serious attention to their tire pressure, especially for low pressure ranges. One develops a feel and experience with a pressure, tire and terrain combination and inflation accuracy is a huge help. The Joe Blow series of pumps has been success story for Topeak for numerous reasons. Reliable, efficient, easy to use, and cost-effective, the 160psi max Joe Blow Sport Digital Floor Pump is a sub $90 digital gauge equipped pump with tremendous build and features for the money. With a hardened, wide steel base and steel barrel, you'd already expect to pay more based on how many standard pumps can be well over $100, but when you add a padded ergonomic handle, extra long hose, an awesome dual head system, and a mid-mount digital gauge that is accurate and easy to read, you have great value and quality.
The digital gauge is more than accurate enough for most applications (Tolerance : < 100 psi ± 1 psi / > 100 psi ± 1%), and is mounted at mid-height on the barrel for easier viewing and interaction as you stand over the pump. It also pivots downward so it is less likely to be damaged when not in use, and features a rubber bumper for extra protection. It is powered by a single CR2032 coin-cell type battery which is easily accessible, replaceable and readily available. The easy-to-read, super-accurate digital gauge displays pressure to 160 psi / 11 bar.
For many cyclists the most important aspect of a pump is the head system. It is also the weakest aspect of many designs, and frequently fails. It is hard to better Topeak here. The lever lock style Topeak Hammer-type Twin-Head DX5 design is a customer and shop favorite. It is easy to use, reliable, and works with Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop style valves. Topeak actually makes and sells replacement parts as well, which is great considering the overall quality- this pump is built for many years of regular use and knocking around the garage. The company throws in ball and needle inflator fitments because they know you will need them. At just under 4lbs, the pump can be lugged around in the car, or to the race tent while the hose stays's clipped into place around the handle. Even the paint is durable. If all of your family or personal bikes require accurate pressure at 160 psi or less (rules out the super serious trackies), the JJoe Blow Sport Digital Floor Pump is a great choice, one will get the job done, year after year.
- Durable, efficient floor pump with digital gauge, solid build, great features and extras
- Steel barrel is stiff and has plenty of volume and pressure capabilities
- Hardened steel base keeps the pump standing stable, secure in use
- Mid-mounted digital gauge (tolerance: < 100 psi ± 1 psi / > 100 psi ± 1%)
- Flip-down gauge and extra edge cushion helps protect it from falls/damage if not in use
- Gauge uses easily accessed, replaceable, and available CR2032 battery Hose is durable w/ 360° pivot, and extra long for most uses; replaceable, locks over handle onto top of barrel
- Hammer-typeTwin-Head DX5 with lever lock, for Presta, Schrader, Dunlop valves
- Ergonomic handle is padded for comfort
- Max pressure: 160 psi
- Dimensions: 26.7” x 10” x 4.6””
- Includes: bladder/ball nozzle and needle head for non-bike inflation
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Weight: 3.97 lbs