Joe Blow Twin Turbo Floor Pump
If you want a serious bike pump for road, gravel, tubeless, mountain or anything, with a superior build, air delivery and enough heft to double as self defense tool, you need the Topeak Joe Blow Twin Turbo Floor Pump. This pump introduces Topeak’s TwinTurbo technology, a new concept for floor pumps that will save up to 50% of your inflation time and effort.
For over 25 years, Topeak engineers have had one dream in mind. Create the ultimate floor pump. It must have high pressure air output and massive volume delivery to fill both road and MTB tires easily and efficiently. TwinTurbo technology utilizes the pull and push of every stroke by transferring air between its two barrels. Pulling the handle up moves a massive amount of air volume from the larger barrel into the smaller barrel. Pushing the handle down compresses the air in the smaller barrel into high pressure output that fills road tires with high pressure, or MTB tires with large volume. It drives enough air to seat most tubeless tires. Pro tip: when using Presta, remove the valve core to allow max air quickly, which generally pushes the tire up onto the bead socket of the rim. Yes, you lose the air when remove it, but usually the tire remains mostly or completely seated. Install the core, and inflate again.
The build of the Joe Blow Twin Turbo Floor Pump is truly impressive. Not only do you get all metal chamber and base construction, you get 3” top mounted analog gauge capable of 200 psi / 14 bar . The composite ergo handle has a great feel, is stiff, and lifetime durable. The base has a smartly conceived and executed hose dock that protects pump head and hose when not in use. The pump head itself is a thing of beauty. This is the advanced SmartHeadTM DX1 full metal pump head with a convenient air release button. The head is fully rebuildable, works with every valve type, and is very easy to use. Finally, the head is connected to the pump by an extra long hose, making your life easier with every use.Return to Top
- Floor pump with high pressure air output and massive volume delivery
- SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & 127.5cm hose
- Anodized aluminum twin barrel system; aluminum base with rubber pad
- Ergonomic, padded composite handle
- 200 psi / 14 bar 3” Top mount analog gauge is easy to read, protected from tip-over
- Presta, Schrader direct via SmartHead, and Dunlop valve adapter; Ball-bladder heads
- 858 cc stroke volume
- Hose dock protects pump head and hose when not in use
- SmartHead DX1 is rebuildable, Topeak offers two kits
- Dimensions: 28.3” x 11” x 8.3”
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.61 lbs