Vittoria Competition Road Tube
The Vittoria Competition butyl tubes are extruded with the latest available technology to ensure a uniform wall thinness and relatively high elasticity for butyl, while reducing weight. Air pressure retention has been improved. The valve stem has a reinforced lip around the stem base to reduce the risk of accidental puncture or pull through when disengaging a pump head. The Competition butyl road tube uses a classic threaded valve stem with removable Presta valve core, and includes a lock washer and cap.
Make sure to choose the correct valve length and diameter tube to meet your needs. A simple way to determine your valve length is to measure your rim depth and add 15-25 millimeters and select the closest match length. The diameter range and volume of the tube should match the diameter and volume of your tire.
- High quality butyl tube w/ consistent wall specifications for a balanced, smooth ride
- Excellent air retention versus competitor's butyl tubes
- Reinforced valve stem base
- Threaded valve stem with nut for stability, noise reduction
- Presta valve core is removable (RVC in Vittoria's jargon)
- 48mm valve length
- Options: 700x19-23 (90g), 700x25-28 (105g)