Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire 2-Pack
When it comes to buying new tires, buying a fresh pair is better than one. We put together this handy 2-Pack for some savings and convenience. The pack includes two Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless tires in complete retail packaging. These packs come in available size options to suit your needs.
Building off their success with the original Graphene rubber compound for bike tires, Vittoria has released the G2.0 2nd generation mixture. More models are available, with a greater set of specified options so you can ride the correct tire for your event and expected conditions. The Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire has been optimized for traction, grip and control over rougher road surfaces, making it the tire of choice for riders and teams who have embraced road tubeless use, especially for the Spring Classics. Sizing has even been developed in 25, 28, and 30mm versions with this use in mind. Keep in mind, this is a race/event tubeless tire. The performance is slanted towards grip, protection, and suppleness, all of which enhance the tubeless properties, especially at lower pressures than tubed or tubular tire. The Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless Tire is able to conform and shape itself to the changing surfaces, ensuring rider control and forward momentum. Vittoria lays down a thicker tread rubber for protection and capability in hard conditions and colder temperatures
The suppleness of the Corsa G2.0 series tires comes from the Corespun 320tpi casing. Combined with the Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound, which is also both resilient and flexible, the tire is inherently more like a tubular than a clincher in feel and performance. Vittoria employs four specific compounds in the Corsa Control G2.0's tread, which are infused with Graphene to fill voids in the rubber molecules. From that combination the decreased rolling resistance afforded by Graphene is balanced by improved abrasion puncture protection. Again these features are crucial to the requirements of low pressure tubeless use. With the Corsa Control G2.0 the improved grip for dry roads gets augmented by fine dual chevron patterns on each shoulder, enhancing wet grip as well as contact adherence in dry dusty conditions. If you know the varying requirements of Paris-Roubaix or even Strade Bianche, you can embrace what this tire was developed for.
- Extremely supple, exceptional grip, protection in competition grade tubeless road tire
- Race grade tire, recommended for rough road surfaces; optimized for performance with moderate mileage expectations
- 320 TPI Corespun Tubeless casing is among the most supple tubeless tires made
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0: decreased rolling resistance, better abrasion protection
- 4 compound tread (4C) rubber for increased wear life, better rolling, better side grip
- Directional chevron textured pattern for grip and control on shoulders
- Fast rolling lined tread in center
- Size / Listed Weight: 700x25 / 300g, 700x28 / 315g, 700x30 / 320g
- Color: All Black
- Sold as a 2-Pack