Time to save big one of our best-selling tubular tires. Normally $129.99 each, we are now offering the Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 tubular tire for $48.00. Available in black or the classic para (tan) sidewall in both 28mm and 30mm, these tires are new and in retail packaging, and carry a full manufacturer's warranty.
Vittoria has always produced a great performance tubular tire aimed at foul weather classics and rough terrain. And like its predecessor, the Corsa CG Pave with its distinctive green tread, the Corsa Control offers all of the grip and protection a rider requires in an all-condition tire. The Corsa Control G offers more grip and durability than the standard Corsa G with a tad extra weight penalty. It's a perfect choice for wet or dry road racing, slightly off-piste terrain and any type of light gravel conditions.
The Corsa Control G2.0 tubular is built on the Vittoria's supple but strong Corespun K 320tpi aramid-enhanced cotton casing with woven Kevlar threads for added durability. Between the casing and tread sits the PRB 2.0 protection belt. The Control G has a task-driven tread profile, which has an extended and wider fine-file tread to offer enhanced grip on loose and uneven terrain. The tread is composed form the much ballyhooed Graphene or G2.0 compound which is the merging of four separate Graphene compounds to deliver low rolling resistance, long wear times and durability.
- Race-quality tubular with exceptionally low rolling resistance, sure grip
- C4 rubber combines 4 distinct compounds, including G2.0 (Graphene) Isotech
- Graphene provides impressive strength, and adds considerable puncture protection
- Corespun K 320, aramid-enhanced cotton Kevlar casing is incredibly supple
- PRB 2.0 protection layer provides additional puncture protection
- Extended file tread for added grip
- Use with latex or butyl tubes
- Handmade from stitching to tread lamination
- Colors: Black/Black Para/Black
- Weight: 700x28: 315g, 700x30: 328g