Vittoria Corsa Elite Tubular Road Tire
Take advantage of special pricing on these Vittoria tubular training tires. Limited sizes and quantities available.
There are several very good training tubular tires out there for those who still ride them every day, but for those in wet areas or where the pavement isn't exactly the smoothest and fastest, we recommend the Vittoria Corsa Elite Tubular Road Tire. Featuring a tread pattern similar to the all-weather Corsa CX racing tubular, the Corsa Elite offers great wet or dry grip and handles less than ideal road surfaces better than a race tubular. The casing is a 290 tpi Corespun cotton construction, which is very supple despite the added puncture protection of an Aramid belt- crucial for a training tubular.
- Excellent training tubular tire in a mid-range price point; ideal for wet or rougher pavement/surfaces
- Handmade assembly to ensure absolute high quality and production control
- Supple cotton casing offers a smooth ride quality and cornering performance, despite a protection belt
- Medium file center tread, shoulder directional angle half-chevron pattern on either side of center- similar to the Corsa CX design
- Casing Corespun 290 tpi with butyl inner tube (not latex)
- 3D rubber compound reduces resistance, adds grip and feel
- Aramid belt offers puncture protection under center zone
- Mastik One Rim Cement from Vittoria recommended
- Valve length: 42mm (removable core)
- Size/Pressure range: 700x21 / 115-145 psi
- Color: Black
- Weight: 271 grams (actual)
Please note: Excel Sports cannot accept returns on tubular tires that have been glued / installed.