Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Road Tire
The best seller in the Vittoria's high performance tire range is the Corsa G2.0. As the titular name would suggest, this tire is built off of the same Corsa platform as its predecessor, with an improved Graphine 2.0 tread compound. The special four layer Graphene compound offers unmatched versatility by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. The different properties of each compound deliver extraordinary grip and adhesion, while delivering a smooth ride on any surface road. This straight channel Graphene 4C rubber tread layer is quite thin and low volume producing superb road feel.
At the core of the Corsa G2.0 is Vittoria's Corespun K 320tpi aramid-enhanced cotton casing. This beautifully hand crafted casing has been the secret to the magical ride of Vittoria tires and is in full application here. Soft and supple cotton is reinforced with aramid and Kevlar fiber to produce a casing that offers a superb and resilient ride quality while maintaining durability out in the field. A soft woven protection belt of is placed directly under the center tread to add needed protection without impacting ride quality.
- Race-quality clincher with low rolling resistance and super grip
- 4C Graphene 2.0 compound
- Corespun K 320, aramid-enhanced cotton Kevlar casing is incredibly supple
- Kevlar reinforced sidewalls
- Thin rubber tread runs in channels with the roundness of the tire
- Handmade from stitching to tread lamination
- Sizes: 700x23, 700x25, 700x28, 700x30, 700x32
- Colors: Black, Para/Black
- Weight: 252 grams (700x25mm)