Vittoria Corsa SL Tubular Tire
Vittoria is famous for it's race worthy tires. The venerable Corsa CX Tubular has been a mainstay of pro and amateur peloton's for years, through several iterations. Vittoria has not rested on its laurels, continuing to push the limits of tire design and material development. The Corsa SL Tubular is perfect example of the company's ability to refine and advance. The use of a new rubber compound in the center tread zone has reduced rolling resistance, and the results are palpable. You get better center tread wear and more speed. At the same time, the Iso-Grip rubber in the shoulder zones is still the same, and just in the slick tread, you get exceptional grip for cornering and descending as well. The Corsa SL Tubular is truly a race bred tire for committed cyclists.
The underlying carcass of the Corsa SL is the Corespun 320 tpi casing that you know and love. The supple, smooth and adherent ride qualities of Corsa 320 series tires are second to none. The fine cotton-poly fibers create a silk-like feel and keep the tire feathery light. The fine fibers are spun together to form a more substantial yarn that is ultimately layered to maximize the inherent properties of the individual fibers through the Corespun yarn. If you have never ridden a Vittoria 320 tpi tubular, you are missing out. The Corsa SL comes in at 255 grams in the 25mm width; a lightweight, refined tire that rolls fast and long, and delivers a positive connection to the road not duplicated. While there are many excellent and variable tubular tire constructions out there, nothing rides like the Vittoria Corsa SL. It may not be right for everyone, but if it is right for you, you will rarely volunteer to ride anything else.
- Lightweight, low rolling resistance Corsa SL Tubular Tire
- New slick center rubber tread produces less resistance, greater rolling speed
- Outer shoulders still feature Iso-Grip rubber for exceptional grip and cornering
- Corespun 320 tpi casing is amazingly supple, light, and strong for its weight
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection in a racing tire
- Latex inner tube is suppler than butyl
- Handmade stitching and woven cotton ribbon
- Best used in dry conditions
- Size 700x25mm
- Color: Para/Black
- Weight: 255 grams
Please note: Excel cannot accept returns on tubular tires that have been glued to a rim.