Vittoria Rubino Pro Endurance G2.0 Road Tire
Do you need a mileage tire that offers exceptional grip, durability, protection and can be run from the heat of summer through the frozen wastelands of winter? If so, The Vittoria Pro Endurance G2.0 tire is the tire you need. Vittoria has made an impressive commitment to delivering the cutting edge graphene-based G+ rubber compound technology across their entire range of tires- from race to endurance. With the addition of G+ to the Rubino dual compound rubber, and a newly developed casing, the Rubino Pro Endurance G2.0 Tire has less rolling resistance, more puncture protection, and a much better overall ride quality than it's predecessor.
Graphene is a 2D carbon graphite that has incredible strength for such an ultra-thin material. It is the incredible strength to weight ratio and the impervious nature of such a thin material inspires the engineering world, and for cyclists that means you will be seeing graphene in more than just Vittoria's tires and wheels. In the Rubino G+ tires, Vittoria's 3C rubber compound, hugely enhanced by the addition of G+ Isotech, delivers impressive benefits to the cyclist. Everyday durability, protection, and ride quality have been greatly enhanced. Those, along with grip and performance at any temperature- even sub zero, are the reasons to ride the Rubino Pro Endurance G2.0.
The super durable 60tpi casing is woven from fine nylon fibers, which keeps the casing as supple as possible, and Vittoria adds more G+ rubber to the enhance the overall structure and ensure better protection, especially at the sidewall. The trade rubber is called 3C, featuring G+ Isotech, and has been applied in a thicker layer than before to add wear resistance and again, enhances protection, as well as massively improving wet surface grip. The Endurance diamond, siped tread pattern offers response on ice, snow, dirt, pavement and any combination thereof, making it a perfect year round training, commuting, and pure bike riding tire.
- Wet/Dry weather, high mileage, grip-centric, protection-oriented road clincher tire
- Performs flawlessly in sub-zero temperatures
- Aimed at year round commuting, race training, adventure, and hardpack conditions
- Features 3C rubber with three compounds, including graphene G+ Isotech
- Lightweight, pristine, graphene provides impressive strength, and adds considerable puncture protection, enhances grip with reduced rolling resistance
- Generous tread application for superior mileage and durability
- Tire is directional- see arrow on side for best results
- 60tpi nylon casing is strong, yet supple with better sidewall protection
- Extra bead to bead breaker layer for impact and puncture protection
- Use with latex or butyl tubes
- Special diamond siped tread design offers wet, dry, freezing, hot grip
- Sizes: 700x23, 700x25, 700x28
- Color: Black
- Weight: 23mm> 365g, 25mm> 390g, 28mm> 470g