The Terreno Dry G2.0 Tubeless TNT Gravel Tire is fast but more versatile gravel tire option than the super fast, minimal tread Terreno Zero, that offers surprising grip with low rolling resistance. It hooks up better than you'd expect in softer material, and may well be a great rear tire for dry cross races, moderate to mixed firm terrain, and pavement transitions thanks to sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges. The TNT bead to bead protection delivers more abrasion resistance and overall durability.
The Terreno folding clincher series tires from Vittoria run a full range of fast rolling, fairly smooth options, through aggressive mud tires, most which are sized for both cyclocross and gravel use. For early cross season in many areas, particularly Colorado and the dry Western states, Terreno Dry is a speed tire many will love as a rear option. Gravel riders who train long distances often desire such a tire when mileage and hardpack are used to train for speed and distance. Some gravel or even more versatile fondo courses will also favor the Dry when, oddly enough, the conditions are dry.
The Terreno Dry in this rendition utilizes a supple but strong 120 TPI Nylon casing, which carries the rubber carcass and upgraded TNT Tubeless Ready bead. The Vittoria's high tech Graphene 2.0 rubber compound is featured as part of the triple compound 3C rubber that provides durability, puncture resistance, grip and feel. Vittoria focuses the G2.0 on the unique, angled “fish scale” center tread minimizes rolling resistance, offers serious grip. The shoulder has a transitional height mid and side tread pattern which grips and holds in transitions as smoothly as it rolls. These offer surprising and dependable bite when cornering in pavement and even on hardpack and mixed terrain. Grip is actually quite good but this is not an all weather tire.Return to Top
- Fast rolling gravel tire optimal for paved surfaces hard-pack terrain, light mixed
- Reliable for gravel grinding to medium conditions and hardpack cross racing
- Unique angled “fish scale” center tread minimizes rolling resistance, offers serious grip
- Transitional height mid and side tread, grips and holds in transitions as smoothly as it rolls
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges
- Can handle light mud at speed, not effective in heavy mud or large rocky mix
- 3C triple compound in the tread for increased wear life and grip
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- 33mm size can be used for fast cross hardpack, generally as a rear option
- Vittoria Tubeless Ready TNT bead to bead protection technology; clincher tire design compatible with tube use
- Casing: 120 TPI Nylon
- Sizes/Weight (approx): 700x33 / 410g, 700x35 / 450g, 700x38 / 490g, 700x47 560g
- Color: Black/Anthracite, Tan/Black