Vittoria has pushed their engineering team to deliver the Terreno series of Cyclocross/Gravel tires for a variety of terrain variants, with true specialty options from fastest dry hardpack to wet mud. The Terreno Wet represents that end of the spectrum. While it is the most aggressive of the Terreno line-up, it may not look like a true mud or wet terrain tire. Many observers see the low tread knobs across the range as a sign of Vittoria missing the point of a tire range, but the keys to the Terreno models are as follows: Vittoria's G2 rubber compound, the rubber is applied in three specific layers, referred as 3C, and the fact that the TNT tubeless system and 120tpi casing allow for low pressures with low damage risk, or burping. The result is a footprint and control that exceeds the "normal" expectations of what a tread system can accomplish.
The Terreno Wet has been optimized for cyclocross and gravel use. all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. In developing the Terreno Wet tread, the Vittoria team worked with top cyclists and riders to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility at the extreme range was the common thread. It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. No sense having lugs that would slide or pack-up. The final product is a tread system that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain, with the ability to shed, grab, and control, with excellent rolling speed .
The Terreno Wet tire utilizes a supple but strong 120 TPI Nylon casing, which carries the rubber carcass and upgraded TNT Tubeless Ready bead. The Vittoria's high tech Graphene 2.0 rubber compound is featured in each layer of the triple compound 3C rubber that provides durability, puncture resistance, grip and feel. Exactly where you need it. G2.0 also offers inherent grip in wet conditions, noticeable on rocky surfaces, flyovers, and pavement zones.Return to Top
- Tubeless gravel tire with tread design optimized for wet/mud cross and gravel mixed terrain
- G2 offers superior rolling performance, grip, traction, and longevity
- Tread design is perfect for a combination for mixed terrain, with speed and confidence-inspiring control
- Graphene 2.0 isolates performance requirements for each tire, balances speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance per the expected function of the tire design
- 3C is tread layering process of various rubber compounds, each containing G2.0
- TNT is Vittoria's tubeless tire system, with reinforced sidewall that ensure real cut resistance and great overall puncture protection
- Result is better cornering stability, rolling speed, fewer pinch flats/burps at lower pressures
- Casing: 120tpi Nylon
- Sizes/Weight: 700x33 / 410g, 700x38 / 500g
- Color: Black/Anthracite