Wahoo RPM Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Combo
Looking for the most up to date Speed and Cadence Sensor Combo with Bluetooth BLE or ANT+ dual-band technology? Wahoo Fitness has this combo just for you. The individual pods can be mounted with the supplied rubber mounts and the cadence sensor can also be installled with double-sided 3M tape, your choice. Speed can be mounted on a chainstay or even on a hub. The cadence sensor is nortmally crank arm mounted, but you also have the option of mounting on a shoe for spin class or other indoor bikes. Each sensor is powered by a replaceable CR2032 coin-type battery with average life expectancy of 12 months. As expected the sensors are rated to IPX7 standards as waterproof in up to 5 feet of water, so regular drenching on the road won't be an issue.
Wahoo engineers the signal strength for up to a 10 foot range, making connection a non-issue, nor will you have any cross talk problems as each has dedicated pairing through ANT+ or Bluetooth BLE. Any head unit that offers these connection options should be able to read the sensor signal. Please verify your specific Bluetooth type, as there are many standards. Note that Garmin or other head units often have a speed/cadence sensor or individual speed and cadence options. You will need to use the individual pairings. The technology for both units is via accelerometer, so there are no magnets required. Each unit weighs 7 grams without the rubber mount, or 16.5 grams with. Visible LED's in red and blue show connection and set-up (speed or cadence).These wireless device are reliable and accurate thanks to Wahoo's commitment to making the easiest to use and best performing equipment.
- Wireless Speed/ Cadence Sensor Combo with dual-band transmission options
- Works with Bluetooth BLE and ANT+ compatible devices, head units
- Each sensor powered by replaceable CR2032 battery with approx 12 month lifespan
- Cadence sensor can be mounted directly on crank arm or on shoe for indoor classes
- Mount cadence with double-sided tape for crank-only use, or use rubber mount option
- Speed sensor can be mounted on chainstay or hub center using rubber mount
- No magnets required
- Easy to pair and set to your head unit
- Includes: Speed sensor, cadence sensor, mounts, double-sided 3M tape