Wheels Manufacturing BB30A Outboard Bottom Bracket
Looking for a great bottom bracket for your Cannondale BB30A frameset that also effectively eliminates creaking while saving you money? Wheels Manufacturing will satisfy all of your requirements. The Threadfit system for the 73mm wide Cannondale PF shell with a 42mm ID PressFit shells that require an external bearing basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 44mm diameter tools is required. The Enduro ABEC-3 steel bearings are cost effective, durable, and reliable. The bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable. Over time, incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily (though rarely ever) replaced. Spacers are included for the option selected.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this BB30A Outboard Thread Together Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 bearings, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
- Best cost-effective, internal thread together system option for Cannondale BB30A bottom bracket shells for use with 24mm Shimano cranksets
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 steel
- BB/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A
- BB Shell Width: 73mm
- BB Shell ID: 42mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm (Shimano Hollowtech; FSA that specifically measures 24.00mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell (includes supplied silicone dust shields)
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Option: BB30A Cannondale for 24.00mm OD crank spindles
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 119 gram