Zipp 177 Freehub Body
Need to replace or change your freehub body on a Zipp 177 rear hub? This is the genuine Zipp part. The innovative, updated design that Zipp engineered for the 177 series rear hub was featured big changes from the 188 version. A completely new bearing system was developed with higher grade steel sealed cartridge bearings with pre-adjusted pre-load. No need to adjust your hubs, ever. The 17mm oversized alloy axle system is stout and carries the incredible lateral loads achieved while sprinting, climbing out of the saddle, and on high speed, twisting descents.
The 177 hub is also more user friendly when swapping out freehubs from Shimano to Campy, or even changing to a SRAM XDR driver. This simpler, more universal system also offers faster engagement.
- Replacement freehub body for Zipp's 177 rear hubs
- Precision machined aluminum bodies specific to drivetrain
- Simple, easy to change system
- Includes all parts necessary for installation
- Options: Shimano 11, Campagnolo 11, SRAM XDR
- Weight: varies by option