Zipp Service Course Stem
Not all cost-effective products are equal. Thanks to the overall engineering prowess of Zipp and the heft of SRAM, Zipp delivers a light week, stiff, sexy and sub $60 stem any cyclist can be proud to ride. The Service Course stem’s shape and 3D-forged construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio. The stem design, along with distinctive graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminum, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations.
The Service Course stem delivers all you look for in a stem—strength, stiffness, reliability, a precise fit, and distinctive look. The Service Course stem offers a faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation. It’s high performance and and ready to ride, with on-centimeter lengths from 60-130mm, plus the coveted but not often offered, 105mm version. Though this stem is made in 6° and 25 ° options, we generally only stock the 6° version. Zipp has also developed the QuickView integrated computer mount, sold separately, which replaces the faceplate of the stem with one of the best such set-ups, with an adjustable angle for the outfront combination (Garmin/GoPro) mount system.
- Sleek and stylish aluminum road stem with leading stiffness-to-weight
- Durable finish and clean graphics for pleasing long-term aesthetics
- Faceplace and stem body geometry designed for greater stiffness and easier installation
- Secure to bar via four-bolt faceplate, two bolt steerer clamp using Torx® T25 steel bolt heads
- 3D-forged AL 6061construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer clamp diameter: 1⅛" (28.6mm)
- Face bolt distance: Horizontal 27mm, Vertical 42mm
- Zipp QuickView integrated computer mount available separately
- Angle: +/- 6 (84°)
- Lengths: 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100, 105, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Finish: Bead Blasted Black (2020> white graphics
- Weight: 166 grams (100mm)