Zipp Vuka Alumina Base Bar
Zipp knows every high-performance aero cockpit begins with a great base bar, and as function is a stable bar, function is about efficiency- so aluminum is an ideal medium. The Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum alloy, offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. The Vuka Alumina base bar delivers on a big challenge, to create a high-performance aluminum base bar that’s sleek and light with the right amount of adjustability.
The Vuka Alumina base bar is sleek with clean internal cable routing for easy installation. Handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting. The bar’s mounting area is 120mm wide to allow for an array of positions to accommodate many riding styles and body types. The Vuka Alumina is compatible with all current drive-train systems and all plug-in style brake levers. It’s optimized for use with the Vuka Clip but is compatible with most clip aerobars on the market. The Vuka Alumina is lightweight at 250 grams has a 40cm (center-to-center) width and a 31.8mm clamp diameter. Its bead blast black finish with gloss graphics mean the bar looks as smooth as it performs.
- Aluminum base bar with windtunnel proven aero shapes, set-up at a great price
- AL 6066 offers great strength per gram, even with access holes, shaping
- Excellent stiffness for use out of saddle when starting, climbing, cornering
- Handgrips angled upward at 5° for natural wrist angle
- Zero drop
- Compatible with all current shifting and braking systems
- Brake lever type compatibility: plug style
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Clamping zone width: 120mm
- Overall width: 40cm (c-c)
- Finish: Bead Blast Black/Gloss Black grpahics
- Weight: 250 grams