Fizik Arione Versus X Kium Rail Saddle
The Fizik Arione Versus X Kium Rail Saddle is nearly the same as the standard Arione Versus, but features a 20mm recessed, deeper center channel. The 2cm wide channel can provide relief to sensitive areas and the Versus model incorporated it into their well-proven Arione model. The channel is created with extra padding for more cushioning as well as center relief. The flat, supportive shape and Wing Flex comfort have long made the Arione a favorite with all type of riders- from racers to weekend warriors.
The Arione has contemporary yet timeless style that can only come from Italy and performs as well as it looks. One of our most popular saddles, the Arione uses Wing Flex technology for a saddle shell that is stiff yet flexible for optimal performance and comfort. The Arione Versus X Kium is ICS compatible, meaning a Fizik ICS saddle bag can snap onto the saddle for a super-clean installation--no more straps flapping around.
- Incredibly popular Arione design with deeper VSX relief channel
- 20mm recessed, full length channel for center relief
- Wing Flex system for free thigh movement and increased pedaling power
- Extended saddle length (30 cm) provides more riding positions
- Carbon reinforced shell
- Over 85 mm rail adjustability: longest in class
- Fizik rider fit designation: Made for Snake
- Versus X specific graphics
- Weight: 255 grams