Sidi Dominator Fit Womens Mountain Shoes
The Sidi Dominator Fit Women's mountain shoe is designed to be more narrow with a smaller volume providing an enhanced fit for many women. Sidi shoes have remained hugely popular for decades while other brands have come and gone. The Sidi Dominator Fit Women's Mountain shoe is extremely popular among mountain bikers, 'cross racers and commuters for many reasons. Primarily, Sidi shoes fit most foot shapes and riders very well. Quality construction allows Sidi's last ten years or more. The buckles and straps are replaceable. Cyclists know through years of experience that Sidi shoes fit well out of the box and remain comfortable during long rides.
The Dominator Fit Women's has a competition sole with optional toe spikes. The Dominator Fit accepts a two-hole SPD type mountain cleat. The lugs on the sole keep the cleat recessed and provide plenty of traction when walking. The Lorica microfiber synthetic leather upper is extremely stretch resistant and durable. Venting is accomplished with mesh inserts. An Ultra SL buckle and two Velcro® provide precise closure pressure that stays consistent during rides without readjustment.
- Optional toe spikes
- Replaceable heel pad
- Competition lugged sole
- Two-hole mountain cleat compatible
- High Security Velcro® won't shift or slip
- Ultra SL Buckle for easy on the bike fit adjustment
- Women's-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit
- Soft instep closure system and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Breathable, supple, durable Vented Lorica Microfiber Upper with cooling mesh inserts