Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Tight
Gone are the days of rectangular, though comfy, tights. Now we have anatomically informed sewn panels and materials with various stretch properties and countless options. But for your money, if you just need an insulated tight to keep warm on cool, dry days, it is hard to beat this chamois-free Pearl Izumi ELITE Thermal Tight. This mid-weight tight uses stretchy ELITE Thermal fabric for insulation and warmth, with just enough breathability to keep you comfortable and dry whatever your effort level may be. The inner brushed surface is soft, and glides over your skin, grabbing and releasing moisture from the skin.
Pearl uses a constructed leg articulation to ensure you have a full range of motion while pedaling, and the ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric provides superior moisture transfer and warmth. An 8" ankle zipper with an internal draft flap makes for easy on-off action and keeps the cold zipper away from your skin, while the contoured leg opening extends enough to cover the ankle down over the top of most shoes. The ankle zippers are reflective and the pull parks itself nicely in the zipper garage. With 360 degree reflective highlights, the ELITE Thermal Tight covers all the bases.
- Mid-weight insulated tight cut for cycling, freedom of movement while pedaling
- ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric provides superior moisture transfer and warmth
- Constructed leg articulation for a full range of motion
- Contoured leg opening provides additional coverage at top of shoe
- Reflective 8” lower leg zipper with internal draft flap and zipper garage
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Tight only, no chamois pad
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL