Kuat NV 2 Bike Rack
The Kuat NV is the king of all hitch mount bike racks. It oozes quality and features that are simply beyond compare with offerings from its competitors. If you are looking for the sturdiest and most bomb proof hitch mount with all the features and adjustability you could dream up, this is the rack of choice.
The NV 2 Bike Rack securely fits 2 bikes in its existing trays. These bikes can range from 20-29" wheel sizes. The trays will adjust fore-aft, so you can easily customize the length for larger or smaller wheelbases. The NV offers a whopping 13" of space between the bikes. This mean's you will not have bars and saddles commingling or the dreaded paint swapping during road trips. The base angle lever allows the rack to tilt down for easy vehicle access. The rack folds up flush against the back of the car or truck when not in use. The NV includes a handy Trail Doc bike repair stand for quick fixes or cleaning you bike in the field.
Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze. A hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools. The NV Carries 2 bikes up to 60 pounds each. Optional 2 bike Add On for the 2" may be purchased to allow the NV to carry 4 complete bikes. Choose from Gun Metal Gray (with orange anodized accents) or Black & Polished Chrome powder coat finish.
- Best hitch rack currently produced
- Fits 20"-29" wheeled bikes
- 13" of room between bikes
- Carries 2 bikes (Up to 60 lbs. each) and up to a 4" rear tire (Rear tire strap extender is required and sold separately)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 120 lbs.
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- Integrated cable lock system and hitch lock for maximum security (locking hitch pin included)
- Includes built-in Trail Doc repair stand for quick fixes on-the-go
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools
- Increase bike capacity to up to four bikes with available NV-Add On (sold separately, 2" model only)
- The NV is the best option for downhill, free-ride, and other large bikes
Choose from either the 1 1/4" or 2" to match the correct size hitch your car or truck. The NV Add-On is compatible with 2" only.