Sport Crafters Omnium Folding Race Warm-up Trainer
The SportCrafters OMN110 Omnium Trainer is the only bike trainer on the planet that folds up small enough to fit in a carry-on bag, and does not wear race tires like rear-locking trainers. Take your pre-race warm-up to a new level with enough resistance for high-intensity intervals thanks to a progressive resistance unit inside the drums. Folded, this quality trainer 100% made in Granger, Indiana can be placed in your backpack for the commute across town.
The Omni Trainer is designed for pre-race warm up and travel. Pros have known for years a specific warm-up progression is key to good race and trainers allow a very precise and controlled warm up. Plenty of resistance is supplied by patented ARC technology that delivers real world resistance in a resistance mechanism cleverly hidden inside the drum. This trainer travels like no other and folds up to meet TSA regulations for carry-on size luggage.Because the Omnium is a fork mount, there are no chain alignment issues from removing the rear wheel of skewer. The trainer telescopes to fit any wheelbase and the 4" large diameter drums don't cause tire wear like rear stand trainer so you can leave your racing wheels on with no worry.
Sports Crafters makes this trainer 100% in the USA and the drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance. All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight. All the fasteners are stainless steel and corrosion proof. A hardcoat anodized frame is durable for extensive wear and tear.
- Folded dimensions: 22" x 7" x 6" (55.9cm x 17.8cm x 15.2cm)
- Total weight: 13.5 lbs (6.12 kg)
- Aluminum Drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design with built-in cooling
- Molded polycarbonate end caps
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- All fasteners are stainless steel and corrosion-proof
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c to 700c, 26" to 29"
- Progressive magnetic resistance within roller drums - ARC Technology