Louis Garneau P-09 Helmet
Louis Garneau has historically made some of the most comfortable and wind tunnel tested fastest helmets over the years. A smaller profile and top marks in recent 3rd party wind tunnels are making the P-09 extremely sought after. The P-09 helmet utilizes the innovative technology of the Vorttice helmet with improved aerodynamics, improved ventilation, and an improved lens system.
The frontal surface is reduced to a minimum, making the helmet more compact so you get a major size reduction from previous models. The inferior part of the tail is reversed for a better airflow at the shoulders, and a Speed Port allows air that enters at the front of the helmet to exit through vents behind the ears and release any pressure.
A better vent position combined with additional and deeper evacuation channels allow a better airflow for an improved ventilation. The improved lens system includes a visor that lifts up for a fast and easy transition, and that can be easily removed using just one hand.
- In-Mold construction
- Evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow
- Spiderlock Pro II stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support
- Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Icefil padding keeps you cool
- P-09 lens included