Pearl Izumi Quest Jersey
The Quest Jersey has been updated this season with a fresh, comtemporary look, but the core of the this jersey's appeal has always been simplicity, with solid performance, a semi-form fit, and excellent value. The new graphics panel on each shoulder is clean and simple, with a nice contrast to the body color. The zipper is a 10" version (about a 1/3 zip) that allows the cyclist to open and close with ease, during on-off, or for ventilation while riding.
Pearl Izumi's Select Transfer fabric is a 100% polyester blend that offers a great combination of stretch and feel, with efficient mosture management. Select Transfer delivers UPF 40+ protection as well. The semi-form fit is still contoured for your body, but not tight. Ideally the fabric still needs to make contact with the skin to be most effective, so it is never far away. This is not a potato sack but a slightly more relaxed fit for a good summer cycling jersey. The three back pockets are well constructed to keep the jersey in shape- not moving around too much. In a great detail for such an affordable jersey, you get the elasticized rear hem gripper to keep the back from riding up. Reflective elements front and rear offer low-light visibility. The Quest Jersey has always been a foundational piece in the Pearl line-up. Like most of us the fit and style of the Quest have adapted with the times while integrating new technologies, but the jersey retains it's classic appeal and value.
- Classic semi-form fit jersey with updated contemporary feel, sublimated graphics
- 100% polyester SELECT Transfer fabric delivers excellent moisture transfer
- UPF 40+ protection
- 10” zipper for venting (size Medium)
- Three back pockets and an elasticized rear hem gripper
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Colors: White, Screaming Yellow, True Red
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL