Castelli Sanremo Thermosuit
Even is cold weather, riding outside usually beats the trainer but all the bulky clothing can feel slow and restrictive. Imagine being able to ride in cold weather with clothing that gives you the feeling of your summer-weight kit. Castelli engineers have unveiled a new way to dress warm and light for winter riding with the San Remo Thermosuit which is optimized for 37º to 59º F. There are no bib straps to restrict breathing, the seat pad is as good as the one in your best shorts and lightweight materials don't feel bulky or restrictive. By joining the jacket and the tight together Castelli prevents cold air from entering, effectively keeping you warmer with lighter-weight fabrics.
Castelli has put all their best technologies into this exceptional Thermosuit. Aerodynamic cut, Progetto X2 Air seat pad, and a mix of lightweight fabrics, including the Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric for total windproofness and their warm Thermoflex Core Due fabric. By applying the technical advancement of hollow-core fibers, Castelli made the tights not only lighter than your normal tights but also warmer and they keep you drier. Now you're ready to put in those long base rides all winter long with the weight of your summer kit.
The front of the suit features Windstopper. X-Lite Plus stretch fabric for total windproofness and great moisture management. A Long ykk camlock zipper with overlapping front opening allows some venting options plus the ability to take a nature break without undressing. 3 rear pockets with limited-stretch back to keep pockets in place plus provide easy access storage.
- Sorpasso tight lower portion combined with trasparente jersey upper portion
- Jacket: windstopper® x-lite plus stretch fabric on front is windproof and splash resistant
- Thermoflex core due fabric on back for high breathability
- Long ykk® camlock zipper with overlapping front opening
- 3 rear pockets with limited-stretch back to keep pockets in place
- Rear reflective tabs
- Tight: thermoflex and thermoflex core due fabric
- Progetto x2 air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- Giro3 ankle grippers position the tight and seal around shoecover
- Ykk® ankle camlock zippers with reflective tape for high visibility