Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Tight
A form-fitting lightweight tight is considered an essential piece for all cyclists. The Pearl Select Thermal Tight is a perfect example of a versatile non-padded tight that can be worn before, during and after exercise. It is easy to slip on and off, and can be rolled up enough to stuff into a jersey pocket. When you need a little insulation to keep warm and protect connective tissues and muscle fibers, the Select Thermal is the right choice.
Pearl employs an anatomically informed panel structure with flat lock and double needle seams for freedom of movement and complete comfort. The brushed inner surface of the Select Thermal fleece feels soft against the skin and moves freely with pedaling or walking action. The fabric is also among the best in it's weight for the combination of warmth and moisture management, meaning you can stay warm and dry, even when the road kicks uphill, or when you slide the tights on after a hard ride to keep your muscles warm.
Pearl Izumi is known for it's fabrics, but also it's attention to detail. The 8" lower leg zipper has an internal draft flap to keep you warm, and a zipper garage, to protect and keep the zipper pull off your skin. 360° reflective highlights help to keep you safe in low-light conditions. This 90% polyester, 10% elastane lightweight tight is a mainstay of the Pearl line, and has been a top seller for years. As stated already, every cyclist should have one in their closet or gear bag because of the essential needs for protection, warmth, and recovery.
- Lightweight insulated tight ideal for pre, during, and post ride use
- SELECT Thermal Fleece fabric sets the benchmark in warmth/moisture transfer
- Anatomic multi-panel design
- Flatlock and double needle seam
- 8" lower leg zipper with zipper garage
- Draft flap behind ankle zipper for warmth
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Tight only, no chamois pad
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL