Arundel Flip Flop Bottle Cage
We can certainly appreciate that a pair of Arundel's Sideloader cages can run you over $100. And so can Arundel, because they developed Flip-Flop side loading cage to keep the costs much lower. In doing so, the designers also came up with a simple, but ingenious way to flip the spine of the cage at installation to allow for access from either the left or right side of the bike. No need to think about left or right, seat tube or down tube. You just buy the two-piece Flip-Flop and install as desired.
The spine of the cage, which features the top and bottom tabs, is mounted over the base of the cage, via the same hardware you would normally use. The only time it is apart is before installation, after which you really can't tell it is two pieces. You actually flip the cage so that the side load facing the side you prefer. It really is simple and easy, and you don't have to worry about bottle security either. Arundel uses the proven Nylon-reinforced plastic deployed in the very successful Sport cage. This plastic composite is strong, durable, and resilient to constant use. Your bottles will be easy to withdraw and insert, but wholly secure while in the cage. That high level of performance and exceptional value is what you expect from Arundel, and receive from the Flip-Flop.
- Easy to use, side loading cage that can be mounted for access from either side of the bike
- Nylon-reinforced plastic composite construction offers durable life and impact protection
- Two part design can be easily changed to a left or right side access
- Two sets of mounting holes increase flexibility of placement
- Comes with high quality, low profile allen bolts for mounting
- Color: Black
- Weight: 54 grams