Arundel Handlebar Czar
Arundel offers some cool and interesting products, but the best thing about them is that they evince smart design and excellent construction. The Handlebar Czar is a perfectly sized, highly water resistant handlebar bag for road and gravel cycling, but can be used with many bike and bar types. The 120 cubic inches of storage is ideal for the food stuffs and other items you want access to while you ride. It can complement a decent seat bag on a standard road or gravel bike for all-day excursions,, or be compact complement up front to a full bikepacking set-up.
The Handlebar Czar maintains secure control via two wide velcro straps and has a durable rubber tie for bars and levers with external cable housings. The front of the bag features a stuff pocket for ultra-easy access, while the main compartment is entered via a sealed zipper. All junctions and seams are welded to keep the elements out and the oval structure in shape. The bag is black outside, but has an orange interior lining that allows you quickly identify and retrieve your stored items. An optional shock cord is included for extra stability with heavy loads and/or rough terrain.
- Handlebar bag with 120 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Highly water resistant- nearly waterproof, with welded sealing and sealing main storage zipper
- Secured with two wide Velcro straps, features a durable rubber twist-tie around cables
- Optional shock cord included for extra stability for heavy loads/rowdy terrain
- Streamlined design with sonic-welded seams
- Front netting pocket for items you need quick and easy access to while riding
- Smart zipper placement for easy access
- One-handed zipper operation
- Bright orange interior lining so you can see items inside
- Capacity: 120 ci
- Color: Black
- Weight: tbd