Bar Fly 4 Max Mount
Bar Fly has revamped their line of head unit, camera, light mounts, etc., and cyclists are the real beneficiaries of this process. Now sold as kits, with modular mount interfaces and features, with several options included, the BarFly mounts are more versatile, adaptable, and deliver greater value and potential for the buyer. Of course, the out-front style mounts provide optimal bar position and viewing angle for the rider, and are now offered in several styles and purpose. The lightweight, road Bar Fly 4 Max Mount was designed specifically with greater length clearance for larger head units such as the Garmin Edge 1000 and Touring models. but will work with any Edge unit, and many others using the supplied mounts listed below. The molded, Delrin structure is strong and resilient, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. The material won''t damage your bar or accessory unit interfaces, making it ideal for the daily on-off process you go through before and after your ride.
The modular system mounts the following computers and accessories: Garmin, Polar, Wahoo, Mio, Magellan, Cateye, Powertap, Bryton, GoPro, Di2/EPS junction Box and most barrel-shaped lights, which is an incredible versatility unmatched by any other product. The lights, cameras, and junction boxes all mount underneath the computer/head unit mount, which can also be run solo. All it takes are a few minutes, a hex key, and the ability to attach rubber straps (for lights) for you to set up your desired equipment. Bar Fly is using a hinged handlebar clamp with a single fastening bolt for fast, easy installation and removal. You have the flexibility of running a 35mm diameter handlebar, and a slick shim is used when running a 31.8mm bar.
With a number of out-front style mounts on the market, Bar Fly delivers the most flexibility of use and overall value, with standout performance. If you are a road cyclist running larger computers and also enjoy using a camera or light at the same time, this Bar Fly 4 Max Mount kit is the perfect solution.
- Out-front mount system made for larger computer units, offsets head in front of stem
- Strong, light resilient mount made with Delrin plastic
- Features hinged, clamp, single bolt fastening and modular multi-mount system
- Easy to swap out and secure mount types, hex bolts for security
- Modular system works with following computers/accessories with included mounts:
- GoPro/Finned-style mount (works with other brands that use same mount)
- Di2/EPS mount for junction box
- Light mount- universal to barrel style, using stout rubber strap bands
- Computer/Head units
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 1000, Touring
- Garmin Watches 910XT, 920XT
- Polar M450, V650, Wahoo ELEMNT, Magellan 315, 505
- Powertap Joule, Cateye GPS/Wireless, Bryton 21, 40, 100, 200, 210, 310
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Compatible with 35.0mm and 31.8mm diameter round handlebars (shim to 31.8mm)
- Lifetime Warranty, can register at Bar Fly's website
- Color: Black