Campagnolo Hydraulic Hose
This kit is a single hydraulic hose with banjo fitting, olive, barb and 2 meters of hose for one Campagnolo disc brake assembly from road lever to disc caliper. The side mount banjo fitting attaches to an 11, 12, or Ekar13, shift/hydraulic disc brake lever, while the other end (once cut to length) accepts the olive and barb for attachment to the disc brake caliper.
Campagnolo requires use of their specific mineral oil brake fluid due to it's low viscosity and engineered boiling point. Two of these hose kits are required to set-up one bike- front and rear disc brakes.
- One Genuine Campagnolo hydraulic hose with integrated fitting
- Includes lever specific, side location banjo fitting
- Designed for use with Campagnolo 11/12/Ekar disc brake levers/calipers with Campagnolo hydraulic brake
- 2000mm long, enough for all frame sizes and types
- One hose kit for one lever to caliper assembly (2 required to set up front and rear brakes)
- Includes olive and barb for caliper end
- Color: Black