Campagnolo Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups
The Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups allow Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to be installed on various frame shell design that require a press-in cup system. Simply follow all instructions and then press the appropriate cup specification into a press-in frame and you are ready to install a standard Campagnolo Ultra-Torque crankset.
These are cup/sleeve systems only; both bearings come installed on each side of an Ultra-Torque crankset. There is no need for any other bottom bracket part or adapter; simply install this into the frame and then install crank per manufacturer's instructions. The cups themselves, in all styles, work with Campagnolo's 10/11/12 speed UT cranksets, regardless of mechanical or EPS shifting systems.
- Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups for specific press-in frame BB shell systems
- Compatible with 10/11/12 speed UT cranksets in for any group
- UT cups are literally just cups, as bearings are pre-pressed on UT crankset spindles
- The retention clip is applied to the right side cup after the right arm/spindle is installed>/li>
- Includes left and right cups/sleeves, retention clip and wave washer
- BB30: 68x42 mm
- BB86: 86.5x41 mm
- PF30: 68x46 mm
- BBright: 79x46 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29-45 grams (varies with design)