Crank Brothers Tire Lever
Crank Brothers is continually seeking to find new and better approaches to making bicycle components and accessories. The Speedier Tire Lever offers a marked dual-end design for removing and installing tubeless or clincher tires while offering protection for your knuckles. Anyone who has changed their fair share of tires has likely slipped once or twice and can see the benefit.
The Speedier Tire Lever is 144mm long, and weighs in at 26 grams. Crank Brothers offers a lifetime warranty, so if it happens to break in the course of normal use, reach out to them.
- Innovative tire lever design with singular features
- Dual-end set-up with one side for installing a tire, the other for removal
- Composite material is strong and resilient to standard use
- Curved section protects knuckles from impacts
- Flat section has texture for better lever control and hold
- Length: 144mm (5.66")
- Sold individually
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26 grams