Zero 100 Stem
Deda Elementi components are known for top quality, manufacturing consistency and Italian flair. Most Deda stems feature an 82° angle, which sets them apart from most competitors. The stems are generally lightweight as well. The Deda Zero 100 stem carries the pedigree.
3D forged 2014 aluminum, with a hollow core and strong, but thin walls produce a lightweight stem that has excellent torsional stiffness in every length. The sculpted steerer clamp holds fast, and is friendly to carbon steering tubes. The elliptical shape of the face plate narrows at the bolt interface and widens out at the center of the bar for sure clamping and pressure distribution. One note on the clamp. Deda uses a 31.7mm standard, which we have found works well with about 90% of the 31.8 bars on the market. However, it your bar is slightly over spec, or has too much clear coat over carbon, you should look at other stems. Deda delivers products at tight tolerance.
All bolts are stainless steel, and these torques nicely into the threaded stem body. We always recommend a torque wrench. The hard stainless bolts will be durable and won't strip like softer bolts can. The 82° angle will offer two different angles, but for the most part Deda expects this to be run in the minus 8° position, hence the graphics reflect that philosophy. The flair comes from the Deda logo on the faceplate and the various graphics on the body. The 100mm stem comes in a 120 grams. This is a light stiff stem with a pro cycling pedigree. If torsional stiffness and lightweight are your first two preferences, and the angle will work for you, there is no other choice we'd recommend. Return to Top
- Lightweight, torsionally stiff aluminum stem with 82° angle
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum is cored out, sculpted at back end for stiffness
- Stainless steel bolts are hard, rust proof
- Designed for 31.7mm bar diameter, works with most 31.8mm bars
- 82° angle sits rider at -8° from 90 on angle with the steerer tube
- Traditional Deda graphics
- 1 1/8 steerer clamp 31.8mm bar clamp stem designed for road and XC mountain use
- Workhorse stem of Deda sponsored Pro Cycling Teams
- Color: Black on Black (BOB), Matte Black
- Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Weight: 120 grams (100mm)