ENVE Handlebar Tape 3.0mm
Enve is known for performance and while each an every component on your bike contributes to system success and rider safety, if your bar tape is inadequate, worn, or poorly wrapped, it is easy to lose control. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet, and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience, and could lead to worse. Enve's Handlebar Tape has been developed to ensure confidence, with grip, feel and durability.
The tape has been designed with a grip compound that ensures bare handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, Enve Handlebar Tape is 3.0mm thick with a vibration damping silicon backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads. 2500mm of tape wraps bars up to 50cm wide, ensuring many of today's gravel bars will covered.
- Tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip
- High quality synthetic tape with textured finish and same color logos
- Grip compound and texture maintains traction when wet or dry, even barehanded
- Durable stretch for installation, sits flat
- Vibration damping backer silicon strip o/li>
- Length: 2500mm (can cover gravel bars up to 50cm)
- Thickness: 3.0mm
- Enve end plugs, finishing tape
- Colors: Black, White, Grey
- Weight: TBD